Osteoporosis Treatment in Ayurveda
Osteoporosis makes your bones weak and more likely to break and leading to an increased risk of a fragility fracture. Osteoporosis is a condition characterized by a decrease in the density of bone, decreasing its strength and resulting in fragile bones. The most common sites for broken bones caused by osteoporosis are the wrist, hip, shoulder and spine. Normal bone is composed of protein, collagen, and calcium, all of which give bone its strength.
There are two main types of osteoporosis:-
- Primary osteoporosis occurs most commonly in women after menopause.
- Secondary osteoporosis can affect young and middle-aged people.
It may be caused by:-
- Medications such as corticosteroids
- Too much exercise
- Chronic illnesses such as anorexia nervosa
CAUSES OF OSTEOPOROSIS
- The major causes of osteoporosis are low calcium intake and lower estrogen levels at menopause.
- A parental history of hip fracture.
- A family history of osteoporosis.
- Heavy drinking and smoking.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- The use of certain medications such as oral glucocortoids hypogonadism.
- Long periods of inactivity.
- Malabsorption problems.
Coral Calcium complex - Best for Herbal Remedy for Osteoporosis
Coral Calcium Complex is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy for Osteoporosis patient. Planet Ayurveda recommends a wonderful herbal supplement >Coral Calcium Complex. It provides trace minerals. The trace minerals consist of magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur and zinc. It is pure, 100% natural and effective product. Osteoporosis occurs when a lack of calcium intake causes your body to rob calcium from your bones. Regular use of this Coral Calcium Complex helps in giving relief to osteoporosis patient naturally. This product is coolant in nature and balances Pitta naturally. Pitta Dosha like burning sensation in body. It contains natural and effective ingredients Parval Pishti (Coral), Akik Pishti (Agate), Jawar Mohra Pishti, Kamdhudha Ras, Mukta Pishti (Pearl), Giloy Satva (Guduchi).
Why it's better than other Calcium Supplements?
Coral Calcium Complex is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy. It is a blend of unique supplement for the treatment osteoporosis.
It contains natural and effective ingredients:
|S. No.||Ingredient Name||Common Name||Quantity|
|Coral||Parval pishti||125 mg|
|An Ayurvedic herb||Jawar Mohra Pishti|
|Pearl||Mukta pishti||50 mg|
1. Parval Pishti (Coral) - Praval Pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Coral. Ayurvedic tradition Praval Pishti is used since ancient times. This herbal medicine is very good for the health. It 100% pure, natural product.
2. Akik Pishti (Agate) - Akika is used as an herbal medicine for curing osteoporosis. This medicine is widely used around the world for curing many types of diseases. This Ayurvedic medicine is tested and has no side-effects.
3. Jawar Mohra Pishti – It is an Ayurvedic herbal supplement which can be used in the treatment of osteoporosis. It balances Pitta naturally. It is coolant in nature.
4. Kamdhudha Ras - It is an effective Ayurvedic herbal supplement. It is helpful in various types of Pitta disorders. Pitta is like burning sensation in body.
5. Mukta Pishti (Pearl) – It is an herbal remedy and prepared from pearls. It is a natural treatment of osteoporosis.
6. Giloy Satva (Guduchi) – Tinosporia cordiofolia is a plant commonly known as Guduchi or Giloy in India. It is an Ayurvedic herbal remedy for osteoporosis. It improves immune system naturally.
How much calcium should be consumed in Osteoporosis and for how long?
- Having enough calcium intakes in your diet it is essential in helping to prevent osteoporosis and the loss of bone mass.
- Calcium is a much needed mineral for your overall health. Calcium is found in many foods, including dairy products such as milk or yogurt, fortified orange juice, and many vegetables.
- 19 to 50 years of old Person should consume 1000mg calcium.
- Above 50 years old persons should consume 1200mg calcium.
- Regular intake of Coral Calcium Complex helps to reduce the osteoporosis.
Dosage of Coral Calcium complex
Our coral calcium consists of 675 mg pure processed ayurvedic compounds made from natural gemstones like Corals, Pearls, Agate and others. The dosage is 1-2 capsules twice daily for an adult. Children can take 1 capsule once daily.