Ayurveda Teacher Training
Comprehensive program on achieving personal well-being through yoga and Ayurveda, as well as teacher training (registered at the 200-hour level with Yoga Alliance). This program will offer you a sound foundation in traditional yoga from Patanjali to Krishnamacharya, combined with science and modern developments.
Establishing and refining one's personal practice is a key element of this program.
On successful completion of this course, participants will have:
- an understanding and appreciation of the principles of the science and art of yoga and an introduction to Ayurvedic principles.
- developed a comprehensive knowledge of the theory of asanas, pranayama and meditation.
- gained skill and confidence in the practice of asanas, pranayama and meditation.
- understood the principles necessary to teach yoga in a safe and effective manner.
- acquired the tools to enact positive changes in their own lives and start on the part of providing the same guidance to others.