Maharishi Ayurveda Hospital
It is situated in BP Block, Shalimar Bagh (West), Delhi - 110088, India.
ABOUT THIS CLINIC:
Maharishi Ayurveda Hospital has been established through the inspired vision of His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
One of its kind, Maharishi Ayurveda Hospital offers authentic Ayurveda health care therapies with:
• Highly experienced Ayurvedic Doctors (Vaidyas)
• Skillful & caring Therapists
• Balanced herbal formulas applied in all treatments & therapies
• Ayurvedic Diet
It has an in-house staying facility and is well connected within the city. The hospital is self-sufficient with all essential infrastructural facilities and has fully equipped & comfortable treatment rooms for men & women separately. This is aided by a highly qualified & experienced team of doctors & therapists to ensure the best of treatments to the patients.
The Hospital also offer a host of performances like lectures on Ayurvedic lifestyle and principles, Sthapatya Veda (Vedic Construction), Yoga therapies, Jyotish, Vedic Poojas (worship), etc.
Maharishi Ayurveda Hospital has been accredited with NABH (National Accreditation Board for Hospital & Health care Providers Standard), which is recognized by the International Society for Quality in Health-Care.
The hospital caters to treating disorerd such as: osteo-arthritis, lumbar-cervical spondylitis, frozen shoulder, nervous disorders, paralysis, asthma, digestive disorders, gastric problem, hemorrhoids (piles), skin diseases, diabetes, obesity, headache, eye diseases, stress and strain related problems, insomnia, old-age complaints, gynecological problems, coronary heart disease.
• The treatments under the panchakarma therapy are Snehana & Swedana, Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Nasya and other therapies such as: Udvartana, Shirodhara, Pizzichili, Patra Pinda Sweda, Navarakizhi, Shirobasti, Netra Tarpan, Hriday Vasti, Chakravarthi Vasti, Kati Vasti, Greeva Vasti, Jaanu Basti, Shiropitchu.
• Raktmokshna - leech therapy
There are three categories of rooms available at the Maharishi Ayurveda Hospital: Luxury, Deluxe and Standard. The rooms are spacious, well-furnished and comfortable with all the essentials.
With Panchkarma Treatments Rs.15, 000 per day / per person
Without Panchkarma Treatments Rs.7500 per day / per person
Shared Room with Panchkarma Treatments for two people Rs.24, 000 per day for two people
Shared Room with Panchkarma Treatments for one person only Rs.18, 000 per day for two persons
Shared Room without Panchkarma Treatments Rs.12, 000 per day for two people
With Panchkarma Treatments Rs.12, 000 per day / per person
Without Panchkarma Treatments Rs.6000 per day / per person
Shared Room with Panchkarma Treatments for two people Rs.19, 200 per day for two people
Shared Room with Panchkarma Treatments for one person only Rs.14, 500 per day for two persons
Shared Room without Panchkarma Treatments Rs.9, 600 per day for two people
With Panchkarma Treatments Rs.9, 000 per day / per person
Without Panchkarma Treatments Rs.5000 per day / per person
Shared Room with Panchkarma Treatments for two people Rs.14, 500 per day for two persons
Shared Room with Panchkarma Treatments for one person only Rs.11, 200 per day for two persons
Shared Room without Panchkarma Treatments Rs.8000 per day for two persons
It serves tasty and nutritious non-spicy Indian Vegetarian food.
The medical faculty at the Centre consists of highly trained and experienced physicians with a thorough exposure to Maharishi Ayurvedic concepts and methods. A team of skilled therapists in patient care and specialized treatment techniques supports the faculty.Maharishi Ayurveda Hospital has a panel of ten Doctors as listed below:
Dr. J.R. Raju
Dr. Mamatha V.
Dr. Nagaraja K.
Dr. Vishakha Mahindroo
Dr. Saurabh Sharma
Dr. Madhuri Srivastava
Dr. Rakhi Nagar
Dr. Jagbandhu Nath
Dr. Anupama Patra
There is no air and noise pollution in the surrounding area. The green belt surrounding the building isolates it from the main road.
• free access to Wi-Fi at all guest facing area
• Weekly talk on fundamentals of Panchkarma / Fundamentals of Ayurveda/ Ayurveda Herbs etc.
• Weekly talk on Sthapathya Veda (Vedic Construction)
• Weekly Ayurveda Cooking Classes
• Morning Yoga sessions by experts in Maharishi Yoga Asanas
• Video lectures on varied aspects by His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
• Medical staff availability 24x7
• STD/ISD calling.
• Payment through Master & Visa Card
• Foreign exchange.
• In- house laundry service
• In-house pharmacy
The vasstu of land is correct.