Ayurveda Treatment for Stress Relief
In just a few days at The Raj Ayurveda Health Spa, gain deep rest and relaxation, recover from stress and anxiety, rejuvenate, and learn natural effective stress management techniques for your day-to-day life.
Stress and Anxiety:
- Lead to chronic diseases such as heart disease, stroke, immune disorders, and even cancer.
- Negatively affect judgement, decision-making, alertness, creativity, and emotional balance.
- Cause increased conflict and aggression.
If you exerience any of the following stress symptoms, you may be suffering from stress disorder, or 'burnout'
- Low energy, easily fatigued
- Poor memory and concentration
- Poor sleep quality, not waking up refreshed
- Anxious, restless, difficult to relax
- Low motiviation, bored or depressed
Stress disorder or 'burnout' develops gradually and insidiously. Signs of stress overload:
- Continuing psychological and emotional problems
- Teeth grinding
- Digestive problems
- Gastritis or ulcers
- High blood pressure, strokes
- Heart disease
- Exhaustion, chronic fatigue