Rashtriya Shikshan Mandal, the parent body of Tilak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya established in 1933.
Tilak Ayurved Mahavidylaya, Pune
The first and the oldest 'AYURVEDA MAHAVIDYALAYA' in Pune was established on 26th June 1933. It was renamed as 'Tilak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya' in 1962 at the hands of the then Hon Chief Minister Shri. Yashvantrao Chavan.
Tilak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya, holding a 75yrs heritage contributing in creating eminent Doctors for the society. Till now approximately 7000 students of UG and 1100 students of PG have completed their education from this Institute and are successfully working in various fields. This is Maharashtra state government aided institution. Affiliated to Maharashtra University of health sciences, Nashik.
Available Facilities at TAMV
- Specious and well equipped lecture halls.
- Excellent Clinical and Surgical Exposure with 85 years old 340 bedded Seth Tarachand Ramnath Charitable Ayurvedic hospital, Nanal Rugnalaya, Mehendale Dawakhana.
- Separate Libraries for UG and PG with range of books from manuscripts to latest Ayurvedic and allopathic books, research Journals, CD's, e learning softwares and internet facility for students.
- Hostel facilities for boys and girls.
- Experienced Faculty members.