Ayurveda for Fat Loss
Siddha medicine is equally as important as other alternative medicine to treat lifestyle related disorders. Here, the list of 15 Siddha medicines is given, which may be taken after consultation of Siddha doctor for suppressing accumulation of fats, managing obesity and overcoming weight loss. As per Siddha, among the tri-doshas, Kapha is playing a crucial role in obesity and weight gain.It is the Kapha dosha, which tends to accumulate excess fat in the body. Kapha dosha people are having a desire of eating more as well as in taking of more sweet. Therefore such dosha individual should prefer light meals instead of having the heavy one.
- Nirmuli (Hygrophila Auriculata)
- Nerunjil (Tribulus Terrestris)
- Silasathu Parpam
- Seendi (Tinospora Cardifolia)
Ayurveda medicines for safe weight loss
Simple and easy ayurvedic home remedies to defeat obesity are known since a long time. Ayurvedic herbs for weight reduction are effective in burning the same and simultaneously also good in smoothing metabolism. Burning fat in the old age group is difficult. Ayurveda shows its efficacy even in the older stage by igniting the digestive fire. Ayurveda medicine is trying to find the root cause of getting fat cell bigger and also furnishes evidences in curing of obesity. Some of the best Ayurvedic medicines for weight loss are being mention here.
- Garcinia Cambogia: Garcinia Cambogia for weight loss is a popular ayurvedic medicine in burning abdominal fat. The ayurvedic herb contains hydroxycitric acid, which is effective to fight fat and good in prevention of visceral fat accumulation.
- Ginger: Zingiber officinale is good to inhibit fat accumulation in the body along with lowering the cholesterol level in blood. Taking ginger in the empty stomach is the easy way to lose weight.
- Guggul: Guggul is a useful natural ayurvedic remedy for weight loss and obesity management. It is helpful in increasing the level of good cholesterol in the body.
- Licorice: Glycyrrhiza Glabra is superb herbal remedy in weight loss due to the presence of flavonoids phyto-chemicals. This ayurvedic medicine is good in lowering the triglyceride level in blood and liver too.
- Kotahla Himbutu: Salacia Reticulata is one of the best ayurvedic medicines to control weight and quite effective for diabetic patient.
- Cyperus rotundus: The root of this ayurvedic medicine acts like as a fat burner and given as herbal remedy to the patients.
- Triphala is the powerful ayurvedic medicine for weight loss. Triphala is the potent combination of ayurvedic herbs: Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki. All the three herbs are quite capable for weight loss management. Amalaki is known for lean body mass; Haritaki acts like as a toxin cleanser and Bibhitaki prevent accumulation of fat inside the body
Simple home remedies for weight loss
- Make a mixture comprising black pepper (1tsp), honey (1tsp), lemon juice (1tsp) and lukewarm water (1 glass). Mix all the ingredients well and drink the same in the morning. It is one of the wonder tips for weight loss.
- Weight loss can also be achieved when one follow this easy home remedy: take lukewarm water (1 glass), lemon juice (4tsp) and honey (1tsp). Use this mix on empty stomach in the morning every day.
- Warm the mix of cumin seeds (½ tsp), coriander seeds (½ tsp), fennel seeds (½ tsp) and water (4 glass) for 5-10 minutes. Strained the mixture and take the small sips of the same throughout the day. It is better to take it in warm condition. It is one of the important herbal mixtures and acts like as a fat fighter.
- Drinking of cynodon dactylon juice is good in minimizing the toxins accumulation in the body thereby controlling fats in the adipose tissue layer.
- Taking of cinnamon powder along with honey in the empty stomach and before going to bed shows good result in fat burning.
Easy tips to fight obesity
- Do Yoga and exercise regularly to maintain your weight and keep oneself fit both physically and mentally?
- Cabbage is a fat burner, so one should eat 1 bowl of it every day for good results.
- Give more weightage to fruits and vegetables in your diet plan.
- Avoid taking of salt, sugar and maida.
- Make a habit of taking mint as it helpful in burning of fat.
- One should take honey as it ensures the converting of excess fat into energy.
- Avoid potato and rice.
- The biggest meal should be your lunch when digestion is at its apex.
- Drink more and more water as it avoids the accumulation of toxins in the body thus prevents in obesity.
- Jogging, cycling and swimming are very good in maintain your overall weight and personality. Fasting with lime juice and honey once a good is beneficial in prevention of fat accumulation.
- Say bye bye to caffeine, alcohol, and junk foods. Drink more and more quantity of water (4 litres).
Strictly avoid day time sleeping if you want to skip of extra kilos.
- One can fight weight oneself by simple modifications of one’s lifestyle.